- Login to your account @ https://secure.vortexhq.com/
2. Once logged in, you must configure your settings by hovering over the Settings Menu
Click Edit Configuration
Fill in your Vend & Magneto Credentials
Please see the following article on how to obtain the information for the above configuration:
Please note once you have created your account and configured it you must do the following:
Go to Synchronize > Manual > Product Management
You will see the below screen.
You need to make sure all your products that you want synced to Magento are selected or deselected in this section before you start fully using the app.
Please go through each page and press Select All
Very Important: Moving forward, when you create any new products in Vend, you must navigate to Product Management in VortexHQ.com and select the newly created product within the hour.
If you miss the window of selecting the product, please make a simple change to the description and then make sure its selected and then that will act as a new product and get pushed to Magneto.
- The products above have come from Vend, we assume you manage and maintain your products / inventory through Vend.
At this stage, we also assume that you have no products in Magento but only Vend.
- However, if you are in the situation that you already have existing products in Vend and Magento, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help to get you started.
4. Assuming you have no products in Magento, and you have setup your products in Vend and want to push your initial product list from Vend to Magento follow the below steps:
Navigate to Synchronize > Manual > All Products
You will then go to the following screen:
Click Start Synchronize
- Please do not abuse this feature, this should only be used in your initial push of products from Vend to Magento.
5. If you are on a Manual plan, this is how you manually sync all updates after your initial push.
Please note that if you have the scheduled plan all updates are pushed and synced through hourly, and for automatic plan users, well the plan speaks for itself J
Navigate to Synchronize > Manual > Latest Updates
Once clicked you will then go to the following screen:
Click start Synchronize